1. Log into your library's NRE/Navigator account at https://texas.vdxhost.com/nre/
2. Select "Locations" from left hand menu
3. Select "Edit Own" from top of screen
4. Scroll down to "Local Holidays" and click on "New Holiday" on the far right-hand side of screen
5. Enter a description (ex: "Library Closure"), start date, end date, and closure type: "Suspended-No Requesting"
6. Click "Save & Close"
To ask a question or report an issue, please log in and use Report a Problem
Some users have been putting 'www' at the front of the URL to get to the Texas Group Catalog. This currently is not working. The correct URL is https://texasgroup.worldcat.org. If you need to rebuild your search box for you library's web site to correct this you can do this here.
You can find Navigator training here.
Browsers have changed how they do autocomplete, so if you have this enabled with NRE you will get "Error with client barcode: No user details available" when submitting requests.
We recommend disabling this on your browser if you start getting this error (at least for the NRE web site).
The links below will take you to the help for each supported browser. At this time NRE does not support the Edge browser.